Dental trauma refers to trauma (injury) to the teeth and/or periodontium (gums, periodontal ligament, alveolar bone), and nearby soft tissues such as the lips, tongue, etc. There are differnt types of taurma are:
- Tooth fractures
- Enamel infraction
- Enamel fracture
- Enamel-dentine fracture
- Complex fracture of tooth
- Root fracture of tooth
- Injuries of the periodontal apparatus
- Subluxation of the tooth (tooth knocked loose)
- Luxation of the tooth
- Intrusion of the tooth (tooth jammed into tooth socket)
- Avulsion of the tooth (tooth knocked out)
- Soft tissue laceration, most commonly the lips and the gingiva.
Dr. Inderdeep singh Walia Specialized in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery . He has worked clinically and experimentally in traumatic dental injuries, tooth replantation, tooth transplantation, tooth eruption and tooth impactation.
He runs Multispeciliast Dental Clinic is a one-stop Center for quality dental treatment in Patiala and its sorrounding areas. He uses the latest technologies which are globally famous in dental care.We believe that every Dental center should serve as a resource for the community. Dr. Walia Multispeciliast Dental Clinic, Patiala does just that by participating in ground-breaking research studies and sharing with patients the latest information about new treatment options.