Single and surgical extraction of teeth
Oral surgeon as a dental specialist deals with various surgical procedures inside and outside the oral cavity
1. Simple Extraction – If a tooth hasn’t been broken off too much to be visible in the mouth, a simple extraction will suffice.
2. Wisdom Teeth Extraction – Necessary if wisdom teeth threaten the alignment of other permanent teeth, or if they cause severe pain or infection.
3. Orthodontic Extraction – Extractions (if required) of premolars to aid orthodontic treatment.
4. Pre Prosthetic Alveolar Surgery – Surgical preparation of the jaws and tissues for future denture, crown, and bridge construction.
5. Orthodontic Surgery – Uncover and surgically aid the proper eruption of teeth.
6. Temporomandibular Joint Pain and Dysfunction – Surgical management of jaw joint pain, limitation of motion or locking of the lower jaw.